Upcoming Events << Prev View All Next >>
- Oct22Permian Basin International Oil Show Permian Basin International Oil Show
- Nov08Tall Townes-Patty Griffin w/ Dawn & Hawkes Tall Townes-Patty Griffin w/ Dawn & Hawkes
- Nov15West Texas Fall Expo West Texas Fall Expo
- Nov20Wagner Noel Presents An Irish Christmas Wagner Noel Presents An Irish Christmas
- Dec10Wagner Noel/Disney's Beauty & the Beast Wagner Noel/Disney's Beauty & the Beast
- Dec30Wagner Noel Presents The Moscow Ballet Wagner Noel Presents The Moscow Ballet
Midland, Texas is a warm and inviting West Texas city, conveniently located on Interstate 20, halfway between Fort Worth and El Paso. Easily accessible, it boasts Midland International Airport, serviced daily by American, Southwest, and United Airlines and is the closest airport to Big Bend National Park. This is the perfect destination to begin a West Texas road trip, a tour of the Big Bend region, host your meeting, sporting event, or family reunion.
Our city features over 185,000 square feet of meeting space, many unique museums, delicious food, and exciting music and nightlife. Midland is a thriving community of more than 111,000 people. The Permian Basin, of which Midland is the geographic center, is said to contain 16%+ of the nation’s oil reserves. Midland brings together everything travelers want in a modern city without the inconvenience of traffic congestion. Our city is synonymous with Texas high school football, Midland and Odessa having inspired Friday Night Lights. Midland is a city where the possibilities are as endless as our horizons.
The Midland Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) provides incentives for meeting planners, event rights holders, and tour operators to ensure ease of planning and a successful event. Let us do the legwork for you! The Midland CVB provides a number of complimentary services that range from securing group rates at Midland hotels, attractions, and event planner assistance. Welcome to Midland!