|| Our Services - We can help!
- Event & Tour Planning Guide - A printed guide of services, attractions and facilities to assist in planning your event.
- On-Site Visits - Arrange on site visits of meeting locations and/or hoteliers for a first hand view of facilities.
- Bid Presentations - Midland CVB will create bids for your event to come to Midland. We can also travel to present these bids to boards or committees during the decision process or give the bid information to the appropriate contacts.
- Hotel Reports - We will send out a request for proposal (RFP) for your event to all hoteliers and other properties that meet the needs of your event. Then a report is compiled for your use to keep, mail, email, post on the web, etc.
- Pre and Post-Convention Meetings - Staff can attend local pre-convention meetings and a wrap-up meeting at the conclusion of the event.
- Spouse/Children Activities - Assist in program development and coordination.
- Meal and Entertainment Functions - Assist in the development of special events and functions at our attractions or local venues.
- Tours - Develop and coordinate tours of attractions and the area; provide step-on guides.
- Coordination of Transportation - After receiving your itinerary, the staff can coordinate transportation with local bus companies between the hotels, convention center and off-site functions.
- Catering List - Provide a list of local caterers from the approved catering list of the Midland Center.
- News Releases - Prepare and fax news releases to local and regional media.
- Attendance Builders - Provide staff to attend your convention one year prior to your Midland event in an effort to increase attendance.
- Pre-Mailers - Provide promotional material and mailings to general membership in an effort to increase attendance.
- Slides, Photos and Promotional Video - Offer our library of photos, slides and promotional video for use in your print and promotional pieces (restrictions and guidelines apply).
- Midland CVB Logo - Electronic version of the Midland CVB logo is available upon request (print guidelines must be followed).
- Name Badges - Create and print custom name badges for your attendees during registration.
- On-Site Registration/Information - Provide CVB and volunteer staff for registration and information assistance.
- Opening Ceremony Welcome - Given by a local dignitary.
- CVB Welcome Banner - Provide a welcome banner for your use at the hotel or convention center welcoming attendees to Midland.
- Table Decorations - Choose between pre-selected themes and decorating schemes for your use to allow you to decorate and customize your event (may require deposit).
- Tracking Reports - Provided at registration for more accurate tracking of hotel nights and attendance.
- Customized Maps - Midland maps with customized points of interest for your event.
- Name Badges/Holders - Printed with Midland CVB logo and event/company logo pre-printed for registered attendees.
- Visitor Bags - Plastic bags with Midland CVB logo imprinted are filled with collateral pieces.
- Souvenir Items - Items can be inserted in visitor bags based on budget and are available to you at wholesale prices.
- Speaker and VIP Gifts - A selection of items commemorating Midland.
- Credentials - Printed and laminated lanyards used to designate attendee status or allowance in restricted areas.
- Luggage/Locker Tags - Printed and laminated tags for registered attendees or generic tags.
All sales and servicing assistance is based on the number of room nights the event will be generating. Sales assistance cannot ensue without 10 room nights or more. Servicing dollars are calculated with a formula. Contact the Midland CVB for more information.