- 1705 W. Missouri
Midland, TX 79701
- Official Website
- Museums, Shopping
- Shopping Category
- Arts Galleries / Sales
The Museum of the Southwest is comprised of the Juliette and Fred Turner, Jr. Memorial Gallery; a sculpture garden, the Fredda Turner Durham Children’s Museum; and the Marian Blakemore Planetarium. The Museum of the Southwest inspires discovery, interaction and exploration of art, science, culture and history, enriching the lives of people of all ages. The museum uses the power of these disciplines to ignite the imagination, stimulate thought and provide enjoyment through its collections, exhibitions, programs and events. The Museum of the Southwest hosts two major events every year: SeptemberFest, an annual juried art show the weekend following Labor Day, and Christmas at the Mansion throughout the month of December.
Also visit the Fredda Turner Durham Children’s Museum and Marian Blakemore Planetarium next to the Museum.
Meeting Space Details
F/B Options: Outside catering.
Teleconferencing capabilities. Full facility rental available (closed to public) and includes Classroom, Permanent Exhibit area, Theater, and entrance porch & east grounds.
- Motorcoach Parking
- A/V Equipment Available
- Contact for Meeting Space
- Andrew Kerr
- Email for Meeting Space
- Email for Info
Upcoming Events << Prev View All Next >>
- Oct22Permian Basin International Oil Show Permian Basin International Oil Show
- Nov08Tall Townes-Patty Griffin w/ Dawn & Hawkes Tall Townes-Patty Griffin w/ Dawn & Hawkes
- Nov15West Texas Fall Expo West Texas Fall Expo
- Nov20Wagner Noel Presents An Irish Christmas Wagner Noel Presents An Irish Christmas
- Dec10Wagner Noel/Disney's Beauty & the Beast Wagner Noel/Disney's Beauty & the Beast
- Dec30Wagner Noel Presents The Moscow Ballet Wagner Noel Presents The Moscow Ballet